PET POLICY AND GUIDELINES
Our Campground is pet friendly and welcomes campers who enjoy traveling and sharing their camping experience with the family dog or cat. Please be advised that the pet owner assumes complete liability for their animal while on the premises. For the safety of all of our campers, pet owners must read and abide by the following pet policies:
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any pet.
- Pet owners are limited to those using the RV/Camper sites.
- No more than 1 pet per site.
- No pets over 40 lbs.
- Pets must be on a leash not to exceed 6’and under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times.
- Children shall not be allowed to walk pets.
- Pets may not be left outside, unattended & must be kept inside your camper after 11:00 p.m.
- Pets are not allowed in or around any of the campground buildings, pool or other areas frequented by campground campers
- Your pets must keep quiet at all times and must not bother neighboring campers.
- All pet owners are required to pick up all pet droppings on and off their site, seal droppings in a plastic bag and disposed of in a trashcan. Not picking up after your pet is reason to be asked to leave our campground.
- No ropes or leashes are to be tied to trees or shrubs.
- All pets must have proof of vaccinations to be presented to the campground staff when requested. [rabies and distemper]
- Guests of campers are not permitted to bring pets.
- If your pet is not following these rules or is creating a disturbance (barking), you will be asked to remove the pet from the premises. If the owner will not comply, the camping party will be required to leave.
- Breed prohibited: Pit Bulls, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrids, Huskies, Malamutes, Chows, Great Danes, German Shepherds, Dobermans, & Dalmatians.
We care about our guests and want all of our campers to have a wonderful and enjoyable camping experience. Please be considerate of your fellow campers.